PRE-ORDER CLOSES 6/9 @ 12PM EST ITEMS WILL ARRIVE TO US WITHIN 7 BUSINESS DAYS
The Silhouette Cameo 4 features: 3xs the speed of the Cameo 3, a LED-lit touch panel, 5000 grams of force vs. 250 grams in the Cameo 3, built-in roll feeder, built-in vinyl trimmer, upgraded one-click auto blade, tool detection, dual motor system, built-in cross cutter, and more.
Machine features include:
- True 12-inch cutting width (when using a cutting mat)
- Matless cutting capabilities*
- Cut up to 10 feet length materials (when using select materials)
- Dual motor system
- Tool detection sensors
- Most powerful force in machine class (5,000 grams force)
- Fastest cutting speed in machine class (up to 30 cm/second)
- Smart tangential mode for cutting fabric without a stabilizer (requires Rotary Blade)
- 3 mm clearance for thicker materials.
- Feather-touch responsive panel
- The built-in roll feeder allows you to easily load and cut rolled materials like vinyl and heat transfer.
- Built-in cross cutter lets you trim vinyl or heat transfer right from the roll.
- The sliding lid and backlit touch panel give your machine a sleek, compact aesthetic.
- Bluetooth® connectivity allows wireless cutting.
- Print & Cut registration capability
- PixScan™ compatible
- Driven by free Silhouette Studio® software to give you limitless design options to customize your project.
- Mac/Windows compatible
* Matless cutting options available depending on material type. Materials with liners or backing, such as vinyl, heat transfer, and sticker sheets can be fed directly into the Cameo 4 without a cutting mat. Cameo 4 also offers a special "Pop-out" cutting feature for paper and cardstock materials where a cutting mat is not required.